Column6, an international Media and SaaS organization, is hiring for the position of Account Manager of Brand and Agency Partnerships. The role reports to the Director of CTV Ad Operations.
- The Account Manager, Brand and Agency Partnerships will be responsible to the management, activation, and operational relationship of Column6 Advertising Agency and Brand Direct advertisers. The primary focus of this role is to implement and manage advertising campaigns across the Column6 Connected TV Marketplace. The role is also focused on the organic growth of advertiser partners through renewed and evergreen business.
Day to Day:
- Implementing and Trafficking of advertiser campaigns in the Column6 platform.
- Daily campaign optimizations to ensure full delivery of advertiser budget while focusing on the client KPI’s and the Column6 bottom line.
- Day to day contact and communication Ad Agencies and Brands in the portfolio.
- Self-Driven and motivate, systematically driving continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Be an ally to the client and see yourself as an extension of their team, their success is your success and vice versa.
- Work closely with internal teams to be the voice of the customer, providing insight and metrics on historic and anticipated challenges.
- Follow and be close to emerging trends in Media and Technology. Work closely with product team to ensure the Column6 offering is relevant to client needs and wants.
- Tier One technical and operational support of client campaigns.
- 1-3 years advertising technology or advertising agency experience.
- Mastery of digital ad delivery, terminology and work flow.
- Ability to own the room on client calls and in person meetings.
- Self-Starter, motivated, willingness to learn quickly, driven by a clear definition of personal success.
- Experience in solutions based problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of programmatic advertising.
- Strong understanding of data analytics and advanced skills in data analytics tools.
Nice To Haves
- Top tier problem solving skill rooted in critical thinking and the ability to understand a problem on a macro and micro level.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Experience in a variety of platforms in both DSP’s and SSP’s.
At Column6 You Get
- A fast paced and innovative company that builds technology solutions for media organizations in the Americas.
- Flexible work schedules and unlimited vacation.
- Outstanding benefits and 401k contributions.
- A company where your voice is heard and you can be a change maker within the company.
- Supportive and educational team from the Executive level all the way down.
Column6 empowers digital publishers to maximize the value of their advertising business with licensed inventory management and support. Customers of Column6’s Inventory Manager benefit from a one-of-a-kind SaaS offering, taking ownership over the infrastructure and tools needed for ad serving and programmatic monetization. The white-labeled, self-service platform powers both RTB and 1-to-1 selling.
Column6 puts transparency first, with no hidden media fees or conflicts of interest, and a dedication to service. A common-sense business model and a focus on client support have made Column6 the trusted choice for improving margin and reducing time spent managing ad inventory.
Column6 was recently acquired by Digital Reef, making the combined company one of the most powerful media companies in the Americas.
Column6 has offices in New York, Denver and Miami, with an expanding client base in North and South America.
Seniority Level Employment Type
Industry Job Function
Advertising Customer Service
Technology Technical Operations
Marketing Technical Support
Depends on Experience Remote, preferred Denver, NYC, or Miami